Elite Spy Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Spy Force

A Version of the Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force. Club Penguin Roleplay Galore!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) Empty
PostSubject: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:38 pm

OOC: Anyone can join at any time, Kay? Smile

Angelina walked into the Coffee Shop. Everything was messed up... "Who in the world did this??" She asked the barista. The barista just shrugged. She continued to mop the floor. "This place is a mess." Angelina thought. At that moment, she saw a couple of screws on the floor. "The robots!" She exclaimed. "What?" The barista asked. "Eh... nothing." Agent Angelina replied. Then her phone rang. She picked up. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
https://cpelitespyforce.forumotion.com
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm

"Hi. This Agent Green. The Lighthouse is trashed and there are peculiur bolts that look like they're from a robot. Please come quickly." Agent Green hung up, staring in despair at the Lighthouse.
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:49 pm

"Okay..." Agent Angelina put up her phone. She helped the barista clean up real quick, and then hurried out the door to meet Agent Green at the Lighthouse. She was shocked when she got there. "Ugh. Those robots just won't stop, will they?"
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 am

"i dont know, but the bolts lead up to the beacon. mabey we should go up and take a look." Agent Green suggested.
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 pm

"Good idea." Agent Angelina slowly waddled up the stairs, cautious of what may be up there. The beacon was eerily quite. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Nobody's up here!" She called to Agent Green.
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Agent Green waddled up and saw that the bolts led to te jet pack adventure launch pad. "do you think they tried to escape that way?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Agent Green waddled up and saw that the bolts led to te jet pack adventure launch pad. "do you think they tried to escape that way?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 am

"Heh heh... I bet the jet-bot did.. It just doesn't seem right if the wheel bot and the snow bot did." She pictured the robots trying to fly.
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

"mabey they have new technology and teleported" Agent Green said
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

"mabey they have new technology and teleported" Agent Green said
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 pm

"Well, I really hope they don't have that much technology.." Agent Angelina was quiet for a moment. "Suppose they stole a spy phone.. and used that..?"
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:06 pm

"good point" she said.
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 am

"I gotta phone this in to G." Agent Angelina said. "She reached into her pocket - only to find that it wasn't there. "Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 am

"its ok, i'll phoneG," she said as she reached into her coat pocket only to find that it wasn't there."oh no. this could be bad."
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 am

Agent Angelina sighed. "Okay, just great... Now we have to walk allllllllllllll the way back. Pathetic robots.." She grumbled. Then she saw something in the distance. "Hey, what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm

"is it...[i]moving[/i]?" agent green asked
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 am

Agent Angeling squinted. "Uh... yes?" She looked harder. "Ohmygosh it's a gigantic robot!"
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:42 pm

"what do we do?run dont run?" Agent Green asked
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm

'Heh, no, we go after it!" She strapped on a jet pack. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 am

Agent Green strapped on a jet pack and followed
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 pm

"Eh, you'll have to excuse me." Angelina said as she narrowly missed hitting an anvil. "I'm bad at this.."
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:26 pm

"toushay"

Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 am

"Hey, look! There it is!" Agent Angelina pointed at a shadow behind a tree. "Come on!" She flew towards the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Agent Green
Rookie
Agent Green

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 pm

right as she turned a different robot knocked her out of the sky"AHHHHH! HELP ME!" she screamed

OOC: i lost my hamster. do you have any tips to get over her?
Back to top Go down
Agent Angelina
ESF Agent/Admin
Agent Angelina

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 am

OOC: =( Aww, that's sad... Lost as in lost, or died? D:

"AGENT GREEN!" Agent Angelina flew down towards her friend. "GRAB MY HAND!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)   Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Mishaps (Whoever wants to join can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next